Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) 2018 Teaching Associate Posts – 02 Vacancies | Degree, Master Degree | Walkin
Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University, a state university in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
The Agriculture College, Bapatla announces job vacancies for Teaching Associate posts to fill required positions in Dept. of Horticulture in ANGRAU Univ on a contract basis.
Under ANGRAU Teaching Associate 2018 Job Notification, aspirants completed Degree, Master Degree in relevant science subject is required to apply.
Followed by Interview performance, an aspirant for ANGRAU teaching posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be hired on a temporary basis with salary pay of Rs 30000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ANGRAU 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of the post: Teaching Associate in Horticulture.
Candidate should complete Degree, Master Degree in relevant Agriculture Science subject from recognized university.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.angrau.ac.in/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in interview for Teaching Associates in the Department of Horticulture at Agricultural College, Bapatla on 24.08.2018 at 9.00 A. M.”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And attend interview on announce date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timing: 24.08.2018 at 9.00 A. M.
Venue: Agricultural College, Bapatla.
Job Notification: https://www.angrau.ac.in/pdf/Walk%20in%20Interview.jpg.