Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) 2018 Recruitment Teaching Associates Posts - 02 Vacancies | M.Sc | Walkin
Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University, a state university in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
Invites job application to fill Teaching Associates posts for Agriculture Polytechnic, Ramgiri, Anantapur on a temporary basis.
Under ANGRAU Teaching Associates Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed education in M.Sc (Agri) is required to apply.
Followed by interview performance, an applicant for Agriculture Polytechnic, Ramgiri Teaching Associate post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of 11 months, with salary pay of Rs 24000 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ANGRAU 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of Posts: Teaching Associates.
Applicant should complete M.Sc (Agri) from a recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.angrau.ac.in/ .
- Select job notification “Walk in interview to work as teaching associate at Agricultural Polytechnic, Ramagiri, Ananthapur dt on 11.07,2018”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill up the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timing: 11.07.2018 at 11:00 AM.
Venue: Agriculture Polytechnic, Ramgiri, Ananthapuramu.
Job Notification: https://www.angrau.ac.in/pdf/Walk%20in%20interview.jpg.