Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institution (APSWREI) DCO/Principal Grade-II/Trained Graduate Teacher/Caretaker Posts | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institution (APSWREI), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In a latest job notification, APSWREI announces job vacancies for various posts on direct basis, in reference to General Recruitment Notification No. 01 /2019.
Under APSWREI DCO/Principal/TGT Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 21,230 to Rs 98,440 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 28.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For APSWREI Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 750.
Name of the post:
1. District coordinator: 04 Posts
2. Principal Grade-II: 27 Posts
3. Trained Graduate Teacher: 552 Posts
4. Care Taker (Warden): 167 Posts
As on 1.1.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 44 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/PG from recognized University/Institute, with good qualification marks, and required experience for relevant posts.
On basis of Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through online mode.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 28.02.2019.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 13-03-2019 till 5:30 PM.
Job Notification: https://welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in/Notifications/Notification11.pdf.