Balasore District Collector 2018 TGT, Teacher & PET Posts - 55 Vacancies| 12th/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Office of The Collector, ST & SC Development Section, Balasore.
In latest job notification, the Balasore District DWO Office announces job vacancies for Contractual Teacher & Sikshya Sahayaka category posts to fill teaching staff 55 vacancies on a direct basis, in reference to Order. No 114/DW.
Under Balasore District TGT, Teacher, PET Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th/Degree/Master Degree in relevant disciplines with a good academic record can apply.
On basis of qualifying exam marks, aspirants for the applied job will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for teaching staff posts with work location at ST & SC Development Department Schools Of Balasore District, with a salary in pay scale of Rs.9,250 to Rs.16,880 per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through offline mode by 28.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Balasore District 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 55.
Name of the post:
TGT Science - 15
TGT Arts - 15
Hindi Teacher - 05
Sanskrit Teacher - 03
P.E.T - 06
As on 01.01.2018, candidate age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th and CPED/BPED/MPED/Any Degree/B.Sc/B.Ed/B.A /B.Com/MA in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks of 50% from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200 through DD.
SC/ST/PH aspirants are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://baleswar.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement For Inviting Application For The Post of Contractual Teacher & Sikshya Sahayaka in ST & SC Development Department Schools Of Balasore District”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “The District Welfare Officer, Balasore At / Po-Balasore, Dist-Balasore, Pin-756001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 28.09.2018.