Collector Office Belagavi 2018 Civic Worker Posts – 1636 Vacancies | 10th | Apply Now
Collector Office Belagavi, State Govt. Karnataka in a latest job announcement releases vacancies for Civic Worker positions.
Through Collector Office Belagavi Recruitment 2018 Civic Worker job notification, candidates who completed 10th class are eligible to apply.
On basis of merit list and document verification final aspirant for the applied vacancy will be selected.
Appointed person for the job will receive salary pay of Rs. 9,600-14,550/-.
Interested candidates have to apply through offline mode by 09th March 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Belagavi DC Office Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 1636.
Name Of Posts: Civic Worker.
As on 01.01.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 45 years.
Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
Applicant for the Belgaum collector office post should completed 10th class from recognsied board.
Steps to apply for Jobs:
- Qualified and eligible candidate have to visit http://www.gokakcity.mrc.gov.in/Notifications .
- Select Notification “Pourkarmika recruitment Notification and Application Form”.
- Go through announcement details.
- Download and take print out of application form.
- Attach necessary documents and send application to mentioned address before last date of receipt.
Last date for submission of application: 09th March 2018.
Recruitment Advt.: http://www.gokakcity.mrc.gov.in/sites/gokakcity.mrc.gov.in/files/pknotification.pdf .