Bijapur District Instructor Jobs |10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree | Walkin
Bijapur District, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In the latest job notification, Bijapur District announces job vacancies for Instructor posts.
Under Bijapur District Instructor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 15,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Bijapur District:
No. Of Vacancies: 08.
Name of the post: Instructors.
Handset Repair Engineer: 01
Tractor Operator: 01
Filed Technician: 01
Assistant Electrician + Solar PV Installer: 01
Mason General: 01
Computer Hardware: 01
Tally + Data Domestic Entry Operator: 01
Should complete 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://bijapur.gov.in/en/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk in an interview(30/01/2019) for qualified instructors (temporary) under District Project Livelihoodle College Bijapur”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announce date and venue.
Date & time of interview: 30/01/2019 at 11.00 AM.
Venue: Plz check notification.