Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Civil Judge Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC), Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In the latest job notification, Chhattisgarh PSC announces job vacancies for Civil Judge post on a direct basis.
Under CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.27,700 - Rs.44,770 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 30.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CGPSC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 39.
Name of the post: Civil Judge.
As on 01.01.2020, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree in Law from recognized university/institute.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 400.
Reserved applicants are to pay a maximum fee of Rs 300.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/Advertisements.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement of Civil Judge (Entry Level)-2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: from to 01.03.2019 to 30.03.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/sites/default/files/adv-cj-201901022019.pdf.