Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) Staff Consultant Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC), Govt. of Delhi.
In the latest job notification, DERC announces job vacancies for Staff Consultant post on contract basis in the Engineering Division of DERC.
Under DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of two years, with salary pay of Rs. 50,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 08/04/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DERC Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the Post: Staff Consultant (Electrical).
As on 08/04/2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution + Minimum experience of 3 years in Power Sector.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.derc.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Engagement of Staff Consultant (Electrical) in the Engineering Division of DERC”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “the Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110 017”.