Directorate of Medical & Health Services (DMHS) Jaipur 2018 Recruitment Female Health Worker Posts - 5602 Vacancies | 10th Class, ANM/ Health Worker Female Course | Apply Now
Directorate of Medical & Health Services (DMHS), Medical, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Rajasthan.
In latest employment notification the DMHS Jaipur announces job vacancies for Female Health Worker posts to fill 5602 jobs for Non – Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Areas in the Rajasthan state.
Under DMHS Jaipur Female Health Worker 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed 10th Class and completed relevant course need to apply.
The selected person on merit will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 18500 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by 23-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DMHS Jaipur 2018 Health Worker Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 5602.
Name of Posts:
- Female Health Worker (Non – Scheduled Areas): 4965
- Female Health Worker (Scheduled Areas): 637
As on 01-01-2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Applicant should complete 10th Class, ANM/ Health Worker Female Course from recognized board/institute.
General/ OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 through online mode.
SC/ST & PWD candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300 and Rs 250 respectively.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification/
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form through online mode, attach necessary documents.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 22-06-2018 to 23-07-2018.