Hyderabad District Jr Assistant, HWO, Lab Technician & Other Posts | 5th/7th/10th/12th/ITI/Degree | Apply Now
Hyderabad District Collectorate, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, Hyderabad District Office announces job vacancies for various posts on a direct basis under the purview of District Selection Committee (Group-IV) Services- Clerical Cadre) and other than District Selection Committee (Class IV Posts) in Sub-ordinate offices for Backlog Vacancies reserved for persons with disabilities.
Under Hyderabad District Jr Assistant, HWO Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 5th/7th/10th/12th/ITI/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Exam and Oral Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15-03-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Hyderabad District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 37.
Name of the post:
1. Jr. Assistant Cum Typist/ Typist
2. Lab Technician
3. Lab Attendant
4. HWO Gr-II(Male)
7. Telephone Operator
8. Dark Room Assistant
9. Pharmacist Gr-II
10. Book Bearer
11. Office Sub-Ordinates
13. Gate Porter
16. Assistant Dhobi
As on 01-08-2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 44 years.
Should complete 5th/7th/10th/12th/ITI/Degree from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Written Exam and Oral Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://hyderabad.telangana.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Special Recruitment Drive (Notification) for filling up of Backlog Vacancies Reserved for Persons with Disabilities”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Office of the Assistant Director, Welfare of Disables and Sr Citizens, M4, Near Ajanta Gate, Nampally, Hyderabad”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.03.2019.