Jharsuguda District Court Clerk, Typist & Salaried Amin Posts – 09 Vacancies | 10th/12th | Apply Now
Office Of The District Judge, Jharsuguda, Odisha.
In latest job notification, the Jharsuguda District Court announces job vacancies for Group-‘C’ & Group-‘D’ posts on contract basis to fill 09 positions, in reference to Advertisement No.01 of 2018.
Under Jharsuguda District Court Clerk, Typist Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th class and have relevant skills can apply.
On basis of Written Exam, Computer test, and Viva-Voce, an applicant for Jharsuguda District Court Clerk and other posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs.19,900 to Rs. 69,100 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 25.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Jharsuguda District Court 2018 Clerk Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 09.
Name of the post:
Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist: 06
Junior Typist: 02
Salaried Amin: 01
As on 25.10.2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th from a recognized institute, and should have Typing skills and certification for required post.
On basis of Written Exam, Computer test, and Viva-Voce.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through Treasury challan.
S.C & S.T categories of Odisha by birth and person with a disability with not less than 40% are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/jharsuguda.
- Select relevant job notification “21.09.2018 Advertisement No 01 of 2018 For the Post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist / Junior Typist / Salaried Amin”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- Attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address “Office Of The District Judge, Jharsugud”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25.10.2018.