Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Deputy Collector Posts – 28 Vacancies | Degree | Apply Now
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Govt. of Jharkhand.
In latest employment notification, the Jharkhand PSC announces job vacancies for Deputy Collector posts to fill 28 vacancies, in reference to Advt. No: 11/2018.
Under JPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree are required to apply.
On basis of Exam and other selection processes, an aspirant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.9,300 - Rs.34,800 Grade Pay Rs.5,400/- per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 12.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For JPSC Dy. Collector Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 28.
Name of the post: Deputy Collector
As on 1.08.2015, Candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute.
Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 600 through online mode.
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates to pay Rs 150.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.jpsc.gov.in/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of 6th limited Deputy Collector, Advt. No.11/2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Examination Controller, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi-834001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 12.11.2018.
Job Notification: https://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Advt._No._11_2018.pdf.