Kendujhar District Court 2018 Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist, Jr. Typists and Jr. Stenographers Posts – 16 Vacancies | 12th/Diploma | Apply Now
Office Of The District Judge, Keonjhar, Odisha.
In latest job notification, the District Court of Kendujhar, announces job vacancies for Group-C category posts for in the Judgeship of Keonjhar on a direct basis.
Under Kendujhar District Court Clerk, Typist & Steno Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th/Diploma in relevant subject are required to apply.
On basis of Exam, Practical & Viva-Voice Test, an applicant for Kendujhar DC announced vacancies will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 19,900 to Rs 81,100 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 27.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Kendujhar District Court 2018 Group C Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 16.
Name of the post:
Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist: 11
Junior Typist: 02
Stenographer Grade III ( Jr. Stenographer ): 03
As on 27.09.2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th/Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute and should have Odia and Typing skills
On basis of Exam, Practical & Viva-Voice Test.
A candidate has to pay fee Rs 100 through Treasury Challan.
SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of the Examination fees.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/kendujhar.
- Select relevant job notification “Application for Group-C posts of Jr.Clerk-cum-Copyist, Jr.Typists and Jr.Stenographers in the Judgeship of Keonjhar for the Year 2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to address “Office of the District Judge, Keonjhar”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 27.09.2018.