KPMG Pune Research Analyst Jobs | Degree or Above | Walkin: 14th to 18th Oct’19
KPMG, one of the leading professional service company in auditing, in the latest job release for its Indian offices spreading across metro cities.
In the latest job notification, KPMG announces job vacancies for Research Analyst posts, with work location in Pune.
Under KPMG Pune Research Analyst Walkin 2019 Jobs, candidates completed Degree or Above, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
1. Conducting research using a variety of online sources, especially commercial registries and corporate databases, legal databases and media sources
2. Conducting desktop-based research using a combination of other specialist research tools designed for online due diligence reports and databases such as Factiva and Lexis-Nexis
3. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate the ability to assimilate new knowledge
4. Summarizing the information obtained into concise and accurate reports
5. Monitor progress and ensure that key stakeholders are informed about progress and expected outcomes
6. Successful completion of client engagement deliverables in line with a project plan, ensuring high-quality work delivery within appropriate time scales and adhering to pre-defined methodologies towards preparing due diligence reports and researching specific targets to highlight red flags.
7. Remain current on new developments within the industry
Job Summary Details:
Job Designation: Research Analyst (Due Diligence).
Educational Qualification: Degree or Above.
Experience: 1 to 5 Years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Walkin.
Date & Timing: 14th to 18th Oct’19.
Venue: KPMG @ Pune.
How to apply:
An interested and qualified job applicant has to apply through online mode, shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.