KPMG Mumbai/Bangalore Associate Walkin Posts | Degree or Above | Walkin: 3rd June – 7th June’19
KPMG, one of the leading professional service company in auditing, in the latest job release for its Indian offices spreading across metro cities.
In the latest job notification, KPMG India announces job vacancies for an Associate post for Verification Proces (voice & Emails), with work location in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Noida.
Under KPMG Mumbai/Bangalore Associate Walk-in 2019 Jobs, candidates completed Degree or Above, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
1. Conduct verifications of stated credentials given by the client for their candidates or vendors
2. Summarize the information obtained in a concise manner and ensure documentation is done as per the standard operating procedures (SOPs) as defined by respective teams
3. Perform on business-specific KPIs of productivity and quality targets
4. Maintain trackers and master logs on a real time basis
5. Successful completion of client engagement deliverables in line with appropriate timelines and adhering to pre-defined methodologies, ensuring high-quality work delivery
6. Demonstrate the ability to assimilate new knowledge with respect to process changes
7. Monitor progress and ensure that supervisors are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
Job Summary Details:
Job Designation: Associate.
Educational Qualification: Degree or Above.
Experience: 0 -4 years.
Job Location: Mumbai, Bengaluru, Noida.
Apply Mode: Walkin.
Good communication skills (written & verbal)
Basic understanding of IT systems, MS office (MS Excel, Power Point, Word etc.)
Ability to work well in teams
Any experience into verifications domain would be an added advantage.
Date & Timing: 3rd June – 7th June’19.
Venue: KPMG @ respective locations.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to walkin on the announced date and venue.
Note: Interested candidates can send their resume on Kvadhyani@kpmg.com.