KPSC Pollution Control Board 2018 Asst & Officer Posts – 33 Vacancies | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC in a latest job announcement releases new job vacancies for Asst & Officer posts for Pollution Control Board PCB to fill 33 various vacancies.
Through KPSC PCB 2018 Asst & Officer job notification, candidates who completed graduation/PG in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply.
The announced jobs for Karnataka Pollution Control Board Dept. include Manager (IT), Assistant Environment officer, Assistant Scientific officer, Legal Assistant, Scientific Assistant, First-Grade Assistant, Second-Grade Assistant and Filed Asst posts for Hyderabad-Karnataka region and others.
Final aspirant for the vacancy will be selected on basis of CBRT test.
Selected applicant for the desired post will receive salary of minimum and maximum pay scale of Rs. 11,600/- Rs. 21,000/- to Rs. 56,550/- Rs.79,800/-.
Interested and qualified person have to apply for the desired job through online mode by 24th March 2018 from State PSC official website.
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka PSC Jobs For PCB:
No. Of Vacancies: 33.
Name Of Posts:
- Manager (IT): 01 Post.
- Assistant Environment officer: 05 Posts.
- Assistant Scientific officer: 03 Posts.
- Legal Assistant: 01 Post.
- Scientific Assistant: 04 Posts.
- First-Grade Assistant: 01 Post.
- Second-Grade Assistant: 04 Posts.
- Field Assistant: 05 Posts.
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
Candidate applying for the KPSC announcement vacancies for PCB various manager, asst and officer posts should be completed degree and PG in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT).
Gen/OBC candidateshave to pay Rs 600/-.
Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B have to pay Rs 300/-.
Ex-servicemen have to pay application fee Rs. 50/-.
Steps to apply for Assistant and Officer vacancies:
- Aspirants have to visit http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in .
- Select Job Announcement-> “Notification For Various Posts In The Department Of Karnataka State Pollution Control Board”.
- Go through job details and apply for the post through online mode.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 23rd February 2018 to 24th March 2018.
Last date for payment of application fee: 26th March 2018.
Job notification: http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/Pollution%20Control%20Board%20Notification-18.pdf .