Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) 2018 Recruitment Project Assistant Posts | M.Sc | Apply Now
Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD), State University in Karnataka.
In the latest employment notification announces job vacancies for Project Assistant post for a project funded by SERB-DST, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Under Karnatak University Dharwad Project Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates complete education in Master Degree in relevant science subjects with first-class pass marks need to apply.
On basis of interview performance, an applicant for KUD PA post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of three years, with salary pay if Rs 14,600.00 p.m.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 16th July 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For KUD 2018 Assistant Posts:
Name of Posts: Project Assistant.
Should complete First class M.Sc in Zoology from a recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 250 through online mode.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.kud.ac.in/cmsentities.aspx?type=notifications.
- Select job notification “Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the position of Project Assistant funded by SERB-DST M.Sc in Zoology Karnatak University”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in the required format, attach necessary documents.
- Send a hard copy of an application to “Dr. C.B. Ganesh Principal Investigator (DST Project) Department of Studies in Zoology, Karnatak University, Dharwad-580 003”.
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: on or before 16th July 2018.