Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies (KUFOS) Assistant Professor Posts – 05 Vacancies | Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. | Apply Now
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies (KUFOS), Govt. of Kerala.
In the latest employment notification, the KUFOS, Kochi announces job vacancies for teaching staff posts to fill 05 vacancies on a contract basis, in reference to Advt. No GA5/8605/18.
Under KUFOS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. in relevant subjects with a good academic record can apply.
Shortlisted aspirants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis for a period of one year, with salary [pay of maximum Rs 42,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 26.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For KUFOS 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the post:
Assistant Professor (Microbiology): 02
Assistant Professor – (Agricultural Engineering): 02
Assistant Professor – (Mechanical Engineering): 01
As on 01.01.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
General candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300 through offline mode.
SC/ST candidates to pay Rs 100.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.kufos.ac.in/jobs.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification for the post of Assistant Professor on contract basis for a period of one year”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Registrar Kerala University Of Fisheries And Ocean Studies Panangad P.O, Madavana, Kochi-682 506”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 26.10.2018 at 4.30 pm.
Job Notification: https://www.kufos.ac.in/8605.2018%20Asst%20Professor.pdf.