Department for Women Development & Child Welfare, Kurnool Anganwadi Helper & Worker Posts - 248 Posts | 10th Class | Walkin
Department for Women Development & Child Welfare, Kurnool, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, the AP DWD&CW announces job vacancies for Anganwadi posts to fill 248 positions on a direct basis for 16 ICDS projects in Kurnool District jurisdiction.
Under Kurnool Anganwadi Helper & Worker recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th class can apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 26.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Kurnool Anganwadi Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 248.
Name of the Post:
1. Main Anganwadi Worker: 45 Posts
2. Mini Anganwadi Worker: 03 Posts
3. Anganwadi Helper: 200 Posts
As on 01.07.2018, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
Should complete 10th class from recognized board/institute + should be a local person.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.kurnool.ap.gov.in/login.apo.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification For Fillup Of Post Of Anganwadi WOrkers And Anganwadi Helpers”
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to relevant CDPO Office.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 16.11.2018.