Maharashtra Soil & Water Conservation Department (SWCD) Conservation Officer Posts – 282 Vacancies | Diploma | Apply Now
Soil & Water Conservation Department (SWCD), Govt. of Maharashtra.
In the latest job notification, Maharashtra SWCD announces job vacancies for Conservation Officer post on a direct basis.
Under Maharashtra SWCD Conservation Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of Written Exam and others, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 9,300-34,800 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 15/01/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra SWCD Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 282.
Name of the post: Conservation Officer.
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma in civil engineering from recognized university/institute.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300 through online mode.
SC/ ST to pay a fee of Rs 150.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Soil and Water Conservation Department Examination 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 26 Dec 2018 to 15 Jan 2019.