Power Distribution Training Center (PDTC) 2018 Graduate & Diploma/Technician Apprentice Posts – 68 Vacancies| Diploma, B.Tech | Apply Now
Power Distribution Training Center (PDTC), A Training Institute of Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL).
In the latest job notification, the organization announces vacancies for Apprentice posts to fill 63 nos.
Under PDTC Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2018 job notification, aspirants completed education in Diploma, B.Tech in relevant subjects need to apply.
Candidates applied for the PDTC Apprentice posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected aspirant will receive a maximum stipend of Rs 4984 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 07-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For PDTC 2018 Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 63.
Name of Posts:
Graduate Apprentice – 41.
Diploma/Technician Apprentice – 22.
Should complete Diploma in Electrical/Civil, Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Civil/IT Engineering from a recognized university.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.mpcz.co.in.
- Select job notification “Advertisement For Engagement Of Apprentice Trainees”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hard copy of an application to “Power Distribution Training Center, Diksha Bhawan, Govindpura Bhopal (M.P.) – 462023”.
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: 07-07-2018.