National Academy of Construction (NAC) Recruitment Jr. Faculty Posts - 02 Vacancies | M.E./ M.Tech | Apply Now
National Academy of Construction or NAC Hyderabad, Govt. of Telangana.
Invites job application to fill Junior Faculty posts to fill 02 vacancies on contract basis for a period of one year.
Through National Academy of Construction Jr. Faculty 2018 Recruitment, aspirant completed Master Degree in Engineering in relevant subjects and has teaching experience need to apply.
On basis of Interview or other recruitment process applicant for NAC teaching staff posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected person will be recruited on temporary basis, and would be extended further one more year.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through offline mode by 20.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NAC Hyderabad Teaching Staff 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of Posts: Jr. Faculty.
Candidate age limit should be 25 to 45 years.
Should complete M.E./ M.Tech with specialization in Structures, Transportation, High way Engineering/ Construction Engineering/ Management, Infrastructure Engineering/ Management, Real Estate Management, Project Management, Operations Management. 2 years teaching experience.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://nac.edu.in/employment.php .
- Select job notification “Notification for Jr.faculty”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest necessary documents.
- And send bio-data to mentioned address “Director General, NAC Campus, Kothaguda (Post), Cyberabad, Hyderabad”.
Last Date for Submission of Application: on or before 20.06.2018.
Job Notification: http://nac.edu.in/employment.php#june11 .