National Institute of Technology (NIT) 2018 Recruitment Teaching Faculty/Teaching Assistant/Part Time Faculty Posts | Degree, Master Degree, PH.D.| Walkin
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur in latest job notification announces teaching posts on a temporary basis for the academic year 2018-19.
The announced vacancies are for Teaching Faculty/Teaching Assistant/Part Time Faculty posts for various departments in the institute.
Under NIT Raipur Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2018 Notification, candidates completed Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. in Engineering/Science/Humanities subjects are required to apply.
On basis of interview performance applicant for NIT Raipur, Chhattisgarh temporary teaching posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 11 months, with salary pay maximum of Rs 45000 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Raipur 2018 Faculty Posts:
Name of Posts: Teaching Faculty/Teaching Assistant/Part Time Faculty Post for Engineering/Science/Humanities Departments.
Should complete Degree, Master Degree, PH.D. in relevant disciplines and subjects from a recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.nitrr.ac.in/advertisement.php
- Select job notification “Walk-in-interview for the post of Temporary Faculty/Teaching Assistant/Part-time Faculty on 11th, 12th, & 13th July 2018”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest necessary documents.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timings: 11, 12 & 13-07-2018, 10:00 AM To 11:30 AM.
Venue: Concerned Dept., National Institute Of Technology, Raipur