Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty (SERP) 2018 Recruitment Consultant Posts - 04 Vacancies | Degree, Master Degree | Apply Now
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty (SERP), Department of Rural Development, Government of Telangana.
In latest job notification, SERP in reference to Ref.No. SERP/Admn-Proc/ 2004/2018, announces vacancies for Consultant jobs to fill 04 no’s on a contract basis.
Under TS SERP Consultant 2018 Recruitment Notification, candidates completed education in Degree, Master Degree in relevant subjects with post qualification work experience are required to apply.
Screened applicants for the SERP Consultant post will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit will be hired on a temporary basis for NRLM flagship programme with salary pay of maximum Rs 80000 per month, with work location at SERP Hyderabad.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through online mode by 13-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TS Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty 2018 Consultant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of Posts:
- Consultant – Human Development: 01 Post
- Consultant – Enterprises (Nonfarm Livelihoods): 01 Post
- Consultant – Marketing (Farm Livelihoods): 01 Post
- Consultant – Bank Linkage: 01 Post
Candidate maximum age limit should be 61 years.
Applicant should complete education in Degree, Master Degree in relevant subjects and should possess maximum work experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.serp.telangana.gov.in/SHGTG/.
- Select job notification “Recruitment of Consultants under NRLM in SERP Hyderabad”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, scan necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned mail id firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date of receipt.
Online application end date: by 13-07-2018 03.00 PM.