Telangana Medical & Health Department Medical Officer, Counselor, Supervisor & Other Posts| High School/12th/Diploma/Degree/MBBS/MD/PG | Apply Now
Telangana Medical & Health Department, Govt. of Telangana.
In the latest job notification, Telangana Medical & Health Department announces job vacancies for various medical and non-medical posts on contract basis for local candidates of Hyderabad District for District TB Control Society.
Under Telangana Medical & Health Department 2019 Jobs, candidates completed High School/12th/Diploma/Degree/MBBS/MD/PG are required to apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, Experience & Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 10,000 to Rs 45,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 25.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Telangana Medical & Health Department Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 23.
Name of the post:
1. Sr. Medical Officer (Dots Plus Site): 1 post
2. Medical Officer(Medical College): 4 posts
3. Counselor-DRTB: 1 post
4. Full Time Accountant: 1 post
5. Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS): 4 posts
6. Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor(STLS): 1 post
7. Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV): 7 posts
8. RNTCP Lab Technician/ Sputum Microscopist: 3 posts
9. Driver: 1 post
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should complete High School/12th/Diploma/Degree/MBBS/MD/PG in relevant subjects from recognized University/Institute, and required experience.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, Experience & Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through DD.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://hyderabad.telangana.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “District TB Control Society, Hyderabad Recruitment Contractual Staff Notification for Year 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Dist. TB Control Centre, S.R Nagar, Hyderabad”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25-02-2019 till 4:30 pm.