Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Assistant Training Officer Posts | PUC/HSC/ SSC/Diploma | Apply Now
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
In the latest job notification, Tamil Nadu PSC announces job vacancy for Assistant Training Officer post on a direct basis for Tamil Nadu Employment and Training Subordinate Service, in reference to Advertisement No. 543.
Under TNPSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed PUC/HSC/ SSC/Diploma in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 35,900-1,13,500 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 20.05.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 14.
Name of the post:
Assistant Training Officer (Stenography-English): 13
Assistant Training Officer (Secretarial Practice): 1
As on 01.07.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete PUC/HSC/SSC/Diploma in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Assistant Training Officer (Stenography-English) And Assistant Training Officer (Secretarial Practice) In Tamil Nadu Employment And Training Department”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 19.04.2019 to 20.05.2019.
Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or HDFC Bank): 22.05.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/Notifications/2019_14_notification_ato.pdf.