Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Curator Posts | Master Degree | Apply Now
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
In the latest job notification, TNPSC announces job vacancies for Curator posts on a direct basis, in reference to Advertisement No. 533 for Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service for Museum Department.
Under TNPSC Curator Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of Objective Type (OMR Method) And Oral Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.36,700-1,16,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 24.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the post: Curator.
As on 01.07.2019, Candidate minimum age limit should be 18 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master’s or Honour’s degree in Zoology or Botany or Geology or Anthropology or Indian Archaeology or Sanskrit or History from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Objective Type (OMR Method) And Oral Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Curator in Museum Department in Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service (Shortfall Vacancies)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 24.02.2019.
Date of Examination: 19.05.2019 AN & FN.
Job Notification: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/Notifications/2019_06_Notifyn_Curator.pdf.