Airline Allied Services Ltd (AASL) 2018 Assistant Engineer, Officer & Others Recruitment – 34 Posts | Degree, Master Degree, PGDM, PG | Apply Now
Airline Allied Services Ltd (AASL), A wholly subsidiary of Air India Limited.
The Alliance Air announces job vacancies for Managerial, AE, Officer & Executive posts with work location Delhi to fill 34 nos on temporary basis.
Under AASL Assistant Engineer & Officer Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed graduation, PG and others in technical disciplines are required to apply.
Applicants for AASL technical posts will be finalized on basis of screening and interview.
Selected person will be recruited on contract basis for a period of 02 years, and will be extended five years candidate performance or form company requirement, and will receive salary Rs 80000 to Rs 1.5 lakh on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to fill application offline mode by 29-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For AASL 2018 Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 34.
Name of Posts:
- Head of Marketing – 01.
- Chief of IT – 01.
- AGM Revenue Management – 01.
- Manager Reservation Procedures – 01.
- Manager Sales & Marketing – 01.
- Manager Corporate Communication – 01
- Assistant Engineer – 19.
- Officer – 08.
As on 01-06-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree, Master Degree, PGDM, PG in relevant subjects and should posses work experience from 3 to 7 years for certain posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Screening and Interview.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm .
- Select job notification “Alliance Air Recruitment for various post”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest necessary documents.
- And send details to address “Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal – 1, I.G.I. Airport New Delhi – 110037”.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: 29-06-2018.