Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR) Research Associate & Studentship Posts | PG Degree/Diploma/PH.D. | Walkin
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi.
In the latest job notification, ACBR Delhi announces job vacancies for project staff posts for BIF Project on a temporary basis.
Under ACBR Research Associate Recruitment 2019, candidates completed PG Degree/Diploma/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 6 months, with salary pay of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 36,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ACBR Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 2.
Name of the post:
Research Associate: 1
Should complete PG Degree/Diploma/Ph.D. in relevant science subjects from a recognized university.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to login http://acbrdu.edu/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-interview for project positions in BIF facility at ACBR on 15-05-2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 15.05.2019 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Job Notification: http://acbrdu.edu/pdf/Advertisement_BIF_RA_Studentship_24042019.pdf.