Army College Of Medical Sciences (ACMS) Faculty/Residents Jobs | Walkin
Army College of Medical Sciences Delhi Cantt is a premier medical college in India, under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society.
In a latest job notification, ACMS Delhi Cantt announces job vacancies for Faculty/Residents posts on contract basis to fill positions in various departments on contract basis.
Under ACMS Faculty/Residents Recruitment 2019, candidates completed education As per MCI regulations cam apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of three years, with salary pay of Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 85,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ACMS Faculty/Residents Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 16.
Name of the post: Assistant Professor, Senior Resident, Tutor.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://theacms.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk in Interview for Faculty dt 23/04/2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 0845 hrs on 23 Apr 2019.
Venue: ACMS Delhi Cantt.