Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) Purchase Officer, Technician, Nurse & Other Jobs | SSC/HSC/Diploma/ITI/GNM/Degree/Master Degree/MBBS | Apply Now
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) - Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC), Grant-In-Aid Institute of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, ACTREC announces job vacancies for various posts, in reference to No. ACTREC/ADVT-A-1/2019.
Under ACTREC Purchase Officer, Technician Recruitment 2019, candidates completed SSC/HSC/Diploma/ITI/GNM/Degree/Master Degree/MBBS in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Written examination/Skill test/Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 39,100 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 07/05/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For ACTREC Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of the post:
1. Assistant Medical Superintendent (1 – UR)
2. Assistant Staff Physician 'C’ (1 – UR)
3. Purchase Officer (1 – UR)
4. Medical Physicist ‘C’ (1 - UR)
5. Nurse ‘A’ (3-UR, 3 - OBC)
6. Pharmacist ‘B’ (1 – OBC)
7. Networking Technician ‘C’ (1 – OBC)
8. Technician ‘A’ (Pump Operator) (1 – OBC)
As on 30/04/2019, Candidate age limit should be 27 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete SSC/HSC/Diploma/ITI/GNM/Degree/Master Degree/MBBS in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and required skills and experience for relevant posts.
On the basis of Written examination/Skill test/Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300 through online mode.
SC/ST/Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.actrec.gov.in/data%20files/Vacancies/Vacancies.html.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Sr. Administrative officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector – 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210”.
Online application end date: 30/04/2019 upto 5.45 p.m.
Last date for submission of application: by 07.05.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.actrec.gov.in/data%20files/Vacancies/2019/ADVT-A-1-2019.pdf.