Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd 2018 Banking Officer Gr-I, Banking Officer Gr-II (Junior Management) & Jr.Clerk (Support Staff) Posts - 100 Vacancies | Graduation | Apply Now
Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd (ADCC) is a leading district cooperative bank in Maharastra state.
In a latest job announcement releases vacancies for posts of Banking Officer & Clerk posts to fill 100 positions.
Under ADCC Bank Officer & Clerk Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates who completed graduation with minimum qualification marks and have experience for relevant posts are required to apply.
On basis of written test and interview final aspirant for the announced vacancies will be considered.
Recruited person will receive maximum salary of Rs 34000 per month.
Interested and qualified aspirant have to apply through online mode by 26 /04 /2018.
Eligibility Criteria For ADCC Bank Officer & Clerk 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 100.
Name Of Posts:
Banking Officer Gr- I: 20 Posts.
Banking Officer Gr- II: 40 Posts.
Junior Clerk: 40 Posts.
Applicant for the ADCC Bank Officer & Clerk posts should completed Graduation with minimum qualification of 50% marks and should posses computer and typing knowledge.
On basis of Online Exam and Interview final aspirant for the announced vacancy will be selected.
Applicant should pay fee of Rs 1000 through online mode.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Candidate have to visit http://www.akoladcc.com/advertisement.html .
- Select post notification "The Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Akola invites online applications for the Post of Banking Officer Gr-I, Banking Officer Gr-II (Junior Management) & Jr.Clerk (Support Staff) of the bank".
- Go through recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode.
- Fill the application form and submit details.
- And take print out of application for further use.
Online application start and end date: 06/04/2018 to 26/04/2018.
Job Notification: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/adcg12lapr18/ .