All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar Teaching, SR & Tutor Jobs | MBBS/Master Degree/MD/MS/DNB | Apply Now
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar, An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India.
In the latest job notification, AIIMS Bhubaneswar announces job vacancies for various posts on a direct basis for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani (West-Bengal), in reference to Advt. No. AIIMS/Kalyani/Fac/Rect/268/7153.
Under AIIMS Bhubaneswar Teaching, SR Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS/Master Degree/MD/MS/DNB in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.15,600 to Rs 67,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 21.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Kalyani Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 101.
Name of the post:
Additional Professor: 13
Associate Professor: 15
Assistant Professor: 38
Senior Resident: 8
As on 21.02.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 58 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MBBS/Master Degree/MD/MS/DNB in relevant medical subjects from a recognized university, with experience of 0 to 14 years.
On basis of interview.
Unreserved/OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through online mode.
No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates of any community.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/Recruitment_Notice.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “RECRUITMENT OF FACULTY POSTS / SR / TUTORS (GROUP-A) IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS AT AIIMS, KALYANI (WEST BENGAL) ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 21.02.2019.