Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU) 2018 Teaching Posts | NET/APSET/Ph.D/M.Tech | Apply Now
Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU), Rajamahendravaram, State University, Andhra Pradesh.
In a recent employment notification announces job vacancies for Teaching posts on Ad-hoc basis for various subjects for academic year 2018-19.
Under AKNU Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018 Notification, aspirants completed education in NET/APSET/Ph.D/M.Tech are eligible to apply.
Through Written Test/Interview applicants for faculty posts for the govt. university will be finalized on merit basis.
Recruited person will be hired on contract basis for academic year, with work location either at Main Campus Rajamahendravaram or at PG Centres at Kakinada/Tadepalligudem.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through offline mode by 04.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For AKNU Rajamahendravaram 2018 Teaching Positions:
Name of Posts: Teaching posts for following subjects,
3 Public Administration.
5 Business Management.
6 Tourism and Hospitality Management.
8 Applied Mathematics.
11 Organic/Inorganic/Physical Chemistry.
12 Computer Science (CSE).
13 Information Technology (IT).
14 Electronics (ECE).
15 Instrumentation (EIE).
16 Physical Education.
17 Assistant Director of Physical Education.
18 Part time Physical Education Coach.
Should completed NET/APSET/Ph.D/M.Tech as per UGC/AICTE/NCTE norms.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test/Interview.
OC/OBC applicants have to pay fee of Rs 500 through DD.
SC/ST candidates have to pay amount of Rs 300.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Candidates have to visit http://www.nannayauniversity.info/ .
- Select job notification “Applications are invited for Ad-hoc Teaching Positions for the academic year 2018-19”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hard copy of application to mentioned address “The Registrar, Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajah Rajah Narendra Nagar, NH-16, Rajamahendravram -533 296.”
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: 04.06.2018.