Alagappa University Karaikudi Project Fellow Jobs | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Walkin
Alagappa University, State Public University, in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu.
In the latest job notification, Alagappa University announces job vacancies for project staff posts in connection with the RUSA Phase 2.0 scheme funder Project Themes on a temporary basis.
Under Alagappa University Project Fellow Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 12,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Alagappa University Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 47.
Name of the post: Project Fellow.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant Engg, Science subjects from recognized university/institute, with good qualification marks.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in/newsevents.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk in Interview for the Post of Project Fellow under RUSA Phase 2.0 scheme on 19th March 2019 at 11.30 a.m”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: at 11.30 a.m. on 19.03.2019.
Venue: Science Block, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.