Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Assistant Professor & Senior Resident Posts – 06 Vacancies | Apply Now
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Central University, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification announces job vacancies for teaching and medical posts to fill 06 vacancies on a temporary basis for various departments or centers, in reference to Local Advt. No. FM/34/2018.
Under AMU Central University Teaching Recruitment 2018, candidates completed a per MCI norms can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 10.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Aligarh Muslim University Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post:
R.G. Centre for Diabetes and Endocrinology: 01
Department of Plastic Surgery: 01
Department of T.B. & Respiratory Diseases: 01
Department of E.N.T: 01
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery: 01
Centre of Cardiology: 01
Should complete as per MCI Norms/Residency rules, adopted by AMU.
On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of maximum Rs 300 through DD.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.amu.ac.in/index.jsp.
- Select relevant job notification “Local Advt. No. FM/34/2018 Dated 27.11.2018 for the Post of Assistant Professor Dean Faculty of Medicine”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Dean's Office, Faculty of Medicine, AMU, Aligarh”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 10.12.2018, till 04:00 PM.
Job Notification: https://www.amu.ac.in/newtenders/5172.pdf.