Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Software Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Amazon Bangalore Software Development Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C++, or C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer.
Job Code: 2364893.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 2+ years of non-internship design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience
- Experience programming with at least one software programming language
- Experience programming with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 6+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 4+ years of C++ programming and object oriented design experience.
- 4+ years of the Android framework and/or other Linux based embedded system framework and middleware experience.
- Good understanding of Operating system concepts and embedded development constraints.
- Solid understanding of Android framework internals and Hardware Abstraction Layers (HAL).
- Knowledge of design patterns and its application.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other developers.
- Ability to drive innovation and passionate about learning new technologies.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.