Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Software Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer.
Job Code: 1223874.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D.
Experience Level: 1+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, and support a world-class search platform serving individuals and businesses of all sizes.
- Work at the core of Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene open source software with opportunities to contribute to open source.
- Continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving customer needs.
- Possess expert knowledge in large scale distributed system design and engineering best practices.
- Participate in setting a vision and objectives for Search Services in alignment with customer needs and market opportunities.
- Drive and work on algorithm and architecture design, execute, and deliver results.
- Invent the future of search and log analytics in the cloud.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Experience driving and of web-based user interfaces using technologies such as React.
- Experience building components of service-oriented architectures.
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Computer Science.
- 1+ years of experience with public cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, or Apache Lucene.
- Have a focus on customer experience and satisfaction.
- A deep understanding of software engineering practices, OOD, patterns and algorithms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems, and driving innovative technical solutions.
- Experience innovating with technologies and frameworks.