Ananthapuramu Govt. General Hospital Staff Nurse Posts | Diploma/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Ananthapuramu Govt. General Hospital, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, Ananthapuramu GGH announces job vacancies for Staff Nurse posts on contract basis.
Under Ananthapuramu GGH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs 22,500 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 28.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Ananthapuramu GGH Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 23.
Name of the post: Staff Nurse
MSC (N)-09 Posts
BSC (N)-08 Posts
As on 01.07.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 42 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete GNM/ B.Sc nursing or M.Sc nursing degree from a recognized university/institute, with good qualification marks.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200 through DD.
SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.anantapuramu.ap.gov.in/login.apo.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Of 23 Staff Nurses On Contract Basis GGH –Anantapuramu”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Superintendent, Govt. General Hospital, Ananthapuramu”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 28.01.2019, at 5:00 PM.