Andhra Bank Security Officer Posts - 20 Vacancies | Graduation | Apply Now
Andhra Bank, a medium-sized public sector bank (PSB) of India.
In latest employment notification, the Andhra Bank PSB announces job vacancies for Security Officer posts for experienced professionals to fill 20 positions on a direct basis.
Under Andhra Bank Security Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Graduation and have maximum work experience as Officer working in security forces can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected aspirant for applied Andhra Bank Security Officer post in MMGS II & III grade will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 31,705 – Rs 51,490.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 04.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra Bank 2018 Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 20.
Name of the post: Security Officer.
MMGS II: 15
MMGS III: 05
As on 01-09-2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation from recognized institute/university and should have five to 10 years commissioned service in the Army I Navy I Air Force OR a Police officer not below the rank of an Asst. Superintendent of Police/ Dy. Superintendent of Police.
On basis of Interview.
GEN & OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 600 through IPO/DD/Bank cheque.
SC/ST aspirants are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.andhrabank.in/english/Recruitment.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Asst. General Manager (Hr), Andhra Bank, Head Office Recruitment Section, H R Department Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, Saifabad, Hyderabad. Telangana - 500004”.
Online application start and end date: 19.09.2018 to 23.09.2018.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 04.10.2018.