Andhra University (AU) JRF, Filed/Lab Assistants Jobs | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Andhra University is a public university located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, Andhra University announces job vacancies for various project staff posts on a direct basis for NCCR Research Project.
Under Andhra University Project Staff Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 25.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra University Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06
Name of the post:
Filed/Lab Assistants: 02
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in relevant science subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://andhrauniversity.edu.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow(JRF)- 4 no's & Field/Lab Assistants - 2 no. "Coastal Processes & Shoreline Management along Indian Coast" at the center for studies on Bay of Bengal. Last date for applications on or before 25-01-2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25.01.2019.
Job Notification: http://andhrauniversity.edu.in/img/jobs/NCCR-Project-19012019.pdf.