Andhra University, Visakhapatnam 2018 Network, Software Engineers & Computer Operator Posts - 12 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In a recent employment notification, AU announces job vacancies for Engineer & Computer Operator posts on contract basis to fill 12 positions on a direct basis.
Under Andhra University Engineers Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant disciplines and have minimum work experience is eligible to apply.
Selected applicant for the applied job will be hired on a temporary basis with salary pay of maximum Rs 20000 per month, with work location Andhra University, Computer Center, Visakhapatnam.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 31.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra University 2018 Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of the post:
1. Network Engineers: 04 Posts
2. Software Engineers: 04 Posts
3. Computer Operator (Bio-metric, CC Cameras-monitoring and maintenance): 04 Posts
Candidate should complete B.Tech, B.Sc/ BCA, M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MCA in relevant subjects from a recognized university and should have experience of 6 months to 2 years.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://andhrauniversity.edu.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for the positions of (Network Engineers-04,Software Engineers-04 and Computer Operator-04) at AU Computer Centre, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on contract basis with consolidate pay purely. The Last Date of Receipt of application is 31-08-2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address to “Deputy Registrar, Central Administrative Office, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 31.08.2018.
Job Notification: http://andhrauniversity.edu.in/jobs/notification-21082018.pdf.