Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Research Associate Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Walkin
Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University, a state university in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, ANGRAU University announces job vacancies for various project staff posts on a temporary basis, with work location at KVK, Undi, West Godavari district.
Under ANGRAU Research Associate/SRF Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 40,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ANGRAU Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the post: Research Associate/SRF.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PH.D in relevant subject from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://angrau.ac.in/angrau/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-interview for the post of Research Associate (4nos) purely on temporary basis to work at KVK, Undi, West Godavri district is sheduled on 21-03-2019 at Office of the ADR,RARS, Maruteru,West Godavari dt”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 21-03-2019.
Venue: Office of the ADR,RARS, Maruteru,West Godavari dt.
Job Notification: http://angrau.ac.in/angrau/pdf/RA%20notification%202.pdf.