Andhra Pradesh Town & Country Planning Dept 2018 GIS Consultant Posts – 05 Vacancies | M.Tech/M.Sc/M.S/M.C.A/B.Tech or B.E | Apply Now
Town & Country Planning Department, Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh, announces vacancies for GIS Consultants to fill 05 vacancies.
Under AP DTCP GIS Consultant Recruitment 2018, candidates who completed Degree, Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines/subjects and have relevant experience can apply.
Through Notification No.331/2014/P, vacancies are for Middle Level GIS Consultant & Junior Level GIS Consultants posts.
On basis of merit final aspirant for the job will be selected.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by sending CV to respective mail address before 04-04-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra Pradesh DTCP Consultant 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name Of Posts:
- Middle Level GIS Consultant: 01 Post.
- Junior Level GIS Consultants: 04 Posts.
Candidate applying for the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Andhra Pradesh should completed M.Tech/M.Sc/M.S/M.C.A/B.Tech or B.E in in Remote Sensing /GIS or others and should experience.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit http://dtcp.ap.gov.in .
- Select “Notification No.331-2014-P, Dt.21-3-2018” job announcement.
- Go through recruitment details.
- And send CV to mentioned mail id before last date.
Application end date: by 04-04-2018 up to 5.00PM.