Andhra Pradesh State Health & Family Welfare Society 2018 Coordinator, MO & Other Posts – 06 Vacancies | Diploma, Degree, MBBS, MD | Apply Now
Andhra Pradesh AP State Health & Family Welfare Society (RNTCP), NHM, for Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program announces new vacancies for various posts to fill 06 positions.
Through AP State Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates who completed Diploma, Degree, MBBS, MD and have minimum experience and have expertise in relevant fields are eligible to apply.
The announced Andhra Pradesh State RNTCP posts are for Vijayawada and Vizag locations for State TB Cell, IRL and State Drug Stores needs.
Selected aspirants for the applied post will be recruited on contract basis for a period of one year, and will receive salary as per govt. guidelines.
Interested persons have to apply through offline mode before 01/03/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For AP State Health & Family Welfare Society 208 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name Of Posts:
- TB-HIV Coordinator: 01 Post.
- Medical Officer: 01 Post.
- Microbiologist: 01 Post.
- Sr.LT: 01 Post.
- Pharmacist-: 01 Post.
- Store Assistant: 01 Post.
Applicant should complete 10+2, Diploma (Pharmacy), MBBS from recognized university and should have minimum qualification and expertise for relevant posts wherever required.
Steps to apply for RNTCP MO & Other vacancies:
- Candidate has to go through job details announced in notification.
- And send bio data and other required documents required for the designated job to mentioned address “O/o Joint Director (TB), Old NRI Building, Room No.403, 4th Floor, Gollapudi, Vijayawada -25.” before last date of receipt through post or by hand.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: on or before 1st Mar, 2018.
Recruitment Advt. : http://cfw.ap.nic.in/pdf/RNTCP%20Notification.pdf .