Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA) Associate Planner, Architect, Senior Urban Designer & Other Posts | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, APCRDA announces job vacancies for various posts on a temporary basis in Planning Division and LSE Divisions of APCRDA, Vijayawada on a temporary basis, in reference to Rc. No. CRDA-HR/4250/2018.
Under APCRDA Associate Planner, Architect Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 23.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For APCRDA Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 20 Nos.
Name of the Post:
Associate Planner: 02
Senior Architect: 05
Senior Urban Designer: 02
Urban Designer: 02
Sr. Landscape Architect (Plng.): 01
Landscape Architect (Plng.: 01
Senior landscape Architect (LSE Division): 01
Landscape Architect (LSE Division): 01
Should complete Degree/PG in relevant Engg subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have experience of 01 to 10 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://crda.ap.gov.in/APCRDA/UserInterface/Loginform.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification & Job description for various positions in Planning Division and LSE Division notified under APCRDA, Vijayawada”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 11.01.2019 to 23.01.2019.