PWD Roads Assam 2018 Graduate Engineers Civil Posts – 54 Vacancies | B.Tech | Apply Now
Office of the Chief Engineer, PWD (Roads), Assam, Guwahati, Govt. of Assam.
In a recent employment notification the govt. department announces job vacancies for Graduate Engineers Civil posts to fill 54 nos on temporary basis.
Through PWD Roads Assam Graduate Engineers Civil Recruitment 2018 job notification, aspirants completed education in engineering graduation in relevant subjects with good qualification marks are required to apply.
On basis of qualifying exam marks and interview aspirant will be finalized for the job.
Selected candidate will be recruited for Graduate Engineer post for a period of 11 months, with salary pay of Rs 35,000 pm.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through offline mode by 05-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For PWD ( R ) Assam Civil Engineering 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 54.
Name of Posts: Graduate Engineers (Civil).
As on 01-01-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 54 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Education Qualification: Should completed B.Tech/B.E in Civil engineering with qualification marks of 50% .
Selection Process: On basis of qualifying exam marks and interview.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit https://www.apwd.in .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format.
- Self-attest necessary documents to the application.
- And send details to mentioned address to “The Office of the Director, Assam Road Research & Training Institute, PWRD, Fatasil Ambari, Guwahati-781025”.
Application start date: 31-05-2018.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: 05-06-2018.