Andhra University Recruitment 2018 | Assistant Professor – 217 Vacancies | Graduation/Post Graduation/PhD | Apply Now
Andhra University, Vizag , Andhra Pradesh state funded institution in a recent job announcement for Teaching Staff category released notification to fill Assistant Professor vacancies.
Under Andhra University Assistant Professor Notification 2018, candidates who completed Graduation/Post Graduation/PhD in relevant disciplines can apply for the post.
The total number of announced vacancies will be filled in two phases Phase-I and Phase-II.
For various Andhra University departments include Arts, Science, and Engineering.
Final candidates for the AU teaching staff Assistant Professor Posts will be selected on merit basis.
Interested job aspirants need to fill application form through offline mode and reach AU Register office before 02/02/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra University Assistant Professor Vacancies:
No. Of Vacancies: 217.
Name Of The Post: Assistant Professor.
Group-I – Arts – 88 Posts
- Anthropology: 04 posts
- Commerce & /management Studies: 06 Posts
- Economics: 08 Posts
- Education: 04 Posts
- English: 04 Posts
- Hindi: 05 Posts
- History & Archaeology: 06 Posts
- Human Resource Management: 03 Posts
- Journalism & Mass Communication: 03 Posts
- Law: 05 Posts
- Library & Information Science: 04 Posts
- Philosophy: 04 Posts
- Physical Education: 03 Posts
- Politics & Public Administration: 08 Posts
- Sanskrit: 02 Posts
- Social Work: 02 Posts
- Sociology: 05 Posts
- Telugu: 04 posts
- Theatre Arts: 02 Posts
- Yoga: 04 Posts
Group-II –Science – 78 Posts
- Applied Mathematics: 04 Posts
- Biochemistry: 04 Posts
- Botany: 05 Posts
- Environmental Sciences: 01 Posts
- Geography: 03 Posts
- Geology: 06 Posts
- Geophysics: 04 Posts
- Human Genetics: 03 Posts
- Inorganic Chemistry: 02 Posts
- Marine Living Resources : 02 Posts
- Mathematics: 02 Posts
- Meteorology & Oceanography: 05 Posts
- Nuclear Physics : 01 Posts
- Organic Chemistry: 04 Posts
- Pharmaceutical Sciences : 11 Posts
- Physics: 06 Posts
- PNCO: 04 Posts
- Psychology: 05 Posts
- Statistics: 02 Posts
- Zoology: 04 Posts
Group-III – Engineering – 51 Posts
- Architecture: 04 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 05 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 05 Posts
- Computer Science & Systems Engineering: 02 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 04 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 07 Posts
- Engineering Mathematics: 03 Posts
- Geo-Engineering: 03 Posts
- Humanities, Basic Sciences : 03 Posts
- Instrument Technology : 04 Posts
- Marine Engineering: 03 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 06 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering: 02 Posts
Candidate age should between 21-40 years.
Job applicant should completed Graduation/Post Graduation/PhD in relevant disciplines for teaching posts announced under various university departments.
Final candidate will be selected through Written Test and Interview.
Steps to apply for AU Assistant Professor Vacancies:
- Interested job aspirants need to visit http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ASSTPROF/Masters/Home.aspx .
- Fill the application form online, and pay registration fee.
- Take print out of the application.
- Attach necessary documents to the form and send it to provided address before last date of receipt to The Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 02nd February 2018.
Andhra University Assistant Professor Notification 2018 –