Bankura District Court 2018 Group-D, LDC & Other Jobs – 55 Posts | 8th Class, Madhyamik | Apply Now
Bankura District Court, West Bengal in a latest job notification announces vacancies for Group-D, LDC, Process Server & Stenographer Grade III posts to fill 55 vacancies.
Under Bankura District Court Group-D, LDC & Other Recruitment 2018 announcement, candidates completed education in 8th, Madhyamik can apply.
On basis of Written Test and Skill Test aspirants applied for desired post will be selected on merit.
Recruited person for announced Bankura West Bengal District Court vacancies through direct recruitment on regular basis will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 4,900 to Rs 37,600 + Grade Pay on monthly basis.
Qualified candidate have to apply through online mode by 15-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Bankura DC 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 55.
Name Of Posts:
- English Stenographer Grade III: 09 Posts.
- Lower Division Clerk: 14 Posts.
- Process Server: 06 Posts.
- Group D: 26 Posts
As on 01-01-2018, Applicant age limit should be maximum 18 to 40 years.
Candidates from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should completed VIIIth Class, Madhyamik or equivalent with typing skills for relevant posts.
Selection Process: On basis Written & Skill test.
UR & Other candidate need to pay online fee of maximum Rs 300.
SC/ ST have to pay fee of maximum Rs 200.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Candidates have to visit http://ecourts.gov.in/india/west-bengal/bankura/recruitment .
- Select job notification “Employment Notification 01 of 2018”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- And apply for the job through online mode.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 14-05-2018to 15-06-2018.
Job Notification: http://ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/Bankuraempnotice.pdf .