Dr Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute (BBCI) IT Network Engineer & Computer Programmer Posts | B.E./B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Dr Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati is a Grant-in-Aid Institute of Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India and a unit of Tata Memorial Centre (Mumbai).
In the latest employment notification, the BBCI medical institute announces job vacancies for various technical posts to fill a number of vacancies on a contract basis, in reference to No. BBCI-TMC/Misc-27/ Adv. /3756/2018.
Under BBCI Network Engineer & Programmer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed B.E./B.Tech/MCA in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks can apply.
On basis of Interview, an applicant for the Dr Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute Engineer & Programmer posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a contract basis, with salary pay of Rs. 30,000/- p.m.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 06.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BBCI Technical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of the post:
IT Network Engineer: 01
Computer Programmer: 01
Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
Should complete B.E./B.Tech/MCA in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with minimum qualification marks of 50% and should have one year experience.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.bbcionline.org/advertisement.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the contractual post of IT Network Engineer and Computer Programmer at BBCI”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Director, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar, A. K. Azad Road, Guwahati-781016, Assam”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 06.11.2018.
Eligible candidates list to published: 10.11.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.bbcionline.org/pdf/15102018/adv-IT-staff.pdf.