Beed District Home Guard Posts | 10th | Apply Now
Beed District Collectorate, Govt. of Maharashtra.
In the latest job notification, Beed District Office announces job vacancies for Home Guard posts on a direct basis.
Under Beed District Home Guard Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th class is required to apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 27.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Beed District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 188.
Name of the post: Home Guard.
Candidate age limit should be 20 to 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th class from recognized university/institute, and should met physical standards.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://beed.gov.in/en/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Home Guards Enrolment”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode.
- And send details to “District Home Guards Office, Beed, Annabhau Sathe Chowk, Jalna Road, Beed”.
Last date for submission of application: by 27-03-2019.