Bihar Education Project Council (BEP) Madhepura Part Time Teacher, Assistant Chef, Accountant Co-Assistant & Other Posts – 82 Vacancies | 5th/10th/Degree | Apply Now
Bihar Education Project Council (BEP) Madhepura, Govt. of Bihar.
In latest job notification, the BEP Madhepura announces job vacancies for Teaching and Non-Teaching category post to fill 82 positions on a direct basis.
Under BEP Madhepura Part Time Teachers Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 5th/10th/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Test/Interview, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be hired on merit with a salary in pay scale of Rs 2,900 – Rs 7,200 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 31-10-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BEP Madhepura Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 82.
Name of the post:
Warden with Teacher-05
As on 01-08-2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 5th/10th/Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
General /OBC candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 200 through DD.
SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.bepmadhepura.in/Default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “District Program Officer, Initial Education and Composite and Education Campaign, Higher School, Matherapura – 852113”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 31 Oct 2018 05:00 PM.