Bombay High Court 2018 Peon/Hamal Posts – 160 Vacancies | 7th Class | Apply Now
Bombay High Court in a latest employment notification announces vacancies for Peon/Hamal posts to fill 160 vacancies through direct recruitment.
Under Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018 job notification, aspirants completed 7th class are eligible to apply.
Selected person for applied job on merit, will receive salary in pay scale of Rs.4,440/- to Rs.7,440/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs.1,300/- on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 18th June 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Bombay HC 2018 Peon Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 160.
Name of Posts: Peon/Hamal.
Age Limit: Candidates should age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
Education Qualification: Should complete 7th class.
Candidates have to pay fee of Rs 25 through offline or online mode.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.php .
- Select job notification “Recruitment for the post of Peon/Hamal on the establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode, fill and submit required details.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 9th June 2018 to 18th June 2018.
Job Notification: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitbom20180608190404.pdf .